Notify me, when available
- Green Laser: 30mW (532nm) Green laser
- 7 Colors + white & Split Colors
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 3 DMX channel modes: 13/14/16 Channels
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote (sold Separately) & Airstream IR
- Power consumption: 41.6W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
The Flat Pak Bag 4 is a soft padded transport bag for all modern Flat Pars. It offers you a convenient transport possibility for your equipment without wasting space in your car. It fits up to 4 Flat Pars.
Another big benefit of the Flat Pak Bag is the storage during your gig. Don?t pay for storage of bulky wooden flight cases or fill your tiny DJ booth. Just fold it together and store it.
The bag is made from durable synthetics which makes it dirt-repellent and lightweight. In the additional side bag you can store cables and adapters as well.
The Inno Pocket Spot LZR is a mini Moving Head with a bright 12-Watt LED source. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobos plus spot and separate color & gobo wheels. The Inno Pocket Spot LZR will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.